Monday, January 26, 2009

back in ACTION!


hey friends!
Wow, so this year has been an exhilarating ride! While I'm sorry to admit I've neglected being a diligent blogger, that's something I hope to soon change.

Time for a quick catch-up? I think so!

Here we go:
I was accepted into graduate school for SIUE's Art Therapy Counseling program
I'm head over heels in love with Patrick... (side note: Etsy will be running our "love story"... stay tuned)
When I'm not buried in literature, classes, or practicum you'll find me traveling up Chicago to see Patrick, or busy creating new enameled jewelry.

This year has been a blessing, and I hope that with enough hard work and luck... 2009 will prove to be just as wonderful.

It's my goal to keep you in the know on a more regular basis. !

I'll leave you with one of my recent popular additions to the shop,
the Tiny Accent Enamel Pebble Necklace (see modeled pic as well):

Hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for more...
*promise*

xoxo,
Lynsey

1 comment:

miznyc said...

All is forgiven Lynsey. You're a busy lady! I am intrigued and ready to read about your loooove story!

Congrats on what seems like a very exciting year!!!