Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Valentine's Day... part 2 ... way overdue!



WOW! it's been quite a busy semester with school, so I'm apologizing for my less than consistent bloggering in late Feb/March. However, Valentine's day happenings were too sweet not to at least show you some pictures and let you know what we did!


While the entire day was wonderful (not everyday do I get to spend with Patrick), our date at Bailey's Chocolate Bar in St. Louis was beyond delicious! The atmosphere could not be more romantic if it tried. Red plush walls, sweet aromas, and candlelight *swoon*

Starting with a couple signature evening drinks, I had the milk chocolate martini, and he had the black and red (i think). Food-wise, we decided to eat dinner later that night... and skipped straight to dessert!

Sharing the "Lover's Plate- Aphrodisiacs - Taste for Tw0," we enjoyed

Cherry chocolate mousse, spicy truffle, fruit truffle, dark espresso truffle, caramelized banana, strawberries, nuts, honey mead, al served with a warm spiced dark chocolate sauce & a warm white chocolate lavender sauce for “dipping & sharing.”

I N C R E D I B L E !!!

I got a cavity just thinking about how good it was...

So yeah, Valentine's day was blessed with the most wonderful man I could imagine & a plate full of aphrodisiacs! ;)

xoxo

No comments: