Sunday, February 21, 2010

narrative scultpural jewelry


hello. wanted to show you a piece I created over the summer...
yes, it took me a long time to post

it allowed me to explore
through art
ways I experience being a therapist in training

how I envision the
.holding environment.
a place where a person can explore
express
and sit with someone else
in their pain.
for it is in our brokenness
that we experience breakthroughs

My intention is also allowing the wearer to have intimate side

for we're not always willing to show everything.
something able to keep to reveal...
perhaps depending on who's in company.


can't wait to do more narrative pieces like this!
have a great start to your week.
xo,
Lynsey

1 comment:

Two B's said...

I absolutely love this! The textures, the colors...all of it!